Nature of Site & Liability
- All material on this Site is provided for general information purposes only.
- The law is always subject to change and it is important to verify the law and any interpretation by taking specific professional advice.
- You should only rely on specific professional advice where the precise facts can be considered. As a result neither Lawspeed nor its employees shall be liable for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the information provided on this Site.
- Professional advice, guidance and support are available from Lawspeed, please contact us with your queries by using the contact page or by phoning 01273 236236.
- We provide hypertext links to other sites, which are not operated by us. Using such a link means you are leaving our Site and we take no responsibility for, and give no warranties, guarantees or representations in respect of linked sites.
Ownership & Copyright
- You may print or download to a single local hard drive extracts from the content of this Site for your personal use only;
- You must not remove any proprietary or copyright notices from such extracts;
- You may not sell or commercially exploit any of the content of this Site.
- The authors of material on this Site reserve their moral rights.
- No part of these terms is intended to constitute an exclusion of any liability which cannot be excluded under English Law.
- Use of this site is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
Lawspeed operates as a legal and commercial consultancy. Our VAT registration number is 723287925 Our registered company number is 03582083